Allen hooks

i will send allen an email to see if things can get straightened out as i would like to order more hooks but i'm a little gun shy on trust.

if it can get worked out then there might be more orders.....we'll see. maybe ordering in small quantity of items might be better.

i will still say that you should ALWAY check the invoice for correctness of your order regardless of who you buy from online

nfrechet wrote:
i will send allen an email to see if things can get straightened out as i would like to order more hooks but i'm a little gun shy on trust.

if it can get worked out then there might be more orders.....we'll see. maybe ordering in small quantity of items might be better.

i will still say that you should ALWAY check the invoice for correctness of your order regardless of who you buy from online

Give the guy a chance. I think you will find that Allen is big on customer service and support. Where I have never had any issues with them, I have NO DOUBT they would make good on any issue if I ever had one. I plan to buy most of my hooks from them and was excited to see that smaller sizes are coming. I mean seriously, his hooks are quality, half the price of the other guys and free shipping. I know I'm not perfect and only hope that people give me a chance to correct my mistakes.

the only person that has to worry about my business is ME.

i have sent them an email like i said i would in my earlier post and i'll wait for a response from them and what their corrective measure will be. in the mean time theres no need for anybody who is satisfied to worry about it

all is well with my order thanks to the allen people straightening it out for me.

nfrechet wrote:
the only person that has to worry about my business is ME.

i have sent them an email like i said i would in my earlier post and i'll wait for a response from them and what their corrective measure will be. in the mean time theres no need for anybody who is satisfied to worry about it

I don't think Fox was worrying about your problem, just reassuring you and others on the forum that Allen has great customer service. I too buy all my hooks from Allen as I'm using up my TMC stock and will continue, the only exception being some classic Mustad hooks for historical reasons. Their product is good quality at a reasonable price, but it is their service that makes me a return customer. After all,when was the last time you saw a hook company jump in on a forum to correct a mishap?
Mike.

thank you for your concern

it was simply not knowing on my part that a new number designation replaced an older number designation. the invoice i received made no mention of changed number designations. all has been corrected

all is good with allen and i too will continue to buy hooks from them especially the barbless hooks.

this is not the only forum allen posts on as i have seen them on other forums

however with everything all cleared up, i will continue to check each and every invoice i receive from everybody i order from online. everybody should be aware of what they are receiving.

Joining a chorus of tyers who are happy, allen will be adding smaller hooks.

i am happy to but was concerned.

just placed another $50+ order

hopefully smaller sizes are soon and out of stock sizes are replenished

Back