AKASO Brave 7 LE Review + GIVEAWAY

I’m in.

Dave, Tucker failed to capitalize the “i” in the word “in”. You should draw again and pick someone who follows directions. Just sayin...

STONEMAN wrote:
Dave, Tucker failed to capitalize the “i” in the word “in”. You should draw again and pick someone who follows directions. Just sayin...

Noted and under advisement

So I have not heard from the winner that was randomly drawn the other night. They had until 8:00 pm on Feb to respond to my PM and emails.

I have randomly drawn another number. #61 and TZTrout is our winner. You have 48 hours to respond to me. I will PM and email you. If I do not hear back, I will do this again.

STONEMAN wrote:

Only 18 submissions used the backward quote in I’m. Only one submission included the backwards quote in quotations, as per the original instructions. The last line of the rules stated that entries that did not contain I'm In (straight quote, no quotations) would be deleted, but that contradicts "I’m In" (with a backwards quote - quotations needed debatable), and the entries actually weren't deleted. If this was a court of law, the official quantity of entries might be different, but I think Dave is just looking to give away a camera that a company saw fit to donate. They aren't that expensive - go buy one if you didn't win (which is the whole point of this loss leader giveaway for AKASO). Just sayin...

PS: It's probably a psuedo-random number generator too - true random numbers are really hard to generate, but I'm cutting Dave some slack with that ;-)

salmonoid wrote:
STONEMAN wrote:

Only 18 submissions used the backward quote in I’m. Only one submission included the backwards quote in quotations, as per the original instructions. The last line of the rules stated that entries that did not contain I'm In (straight quote, no quotations) would be deleted, but that contradicts "I’m In" (with a backwards quote - quotations needed debatable), and the entries actually weren't deleted. If this was a court of law, the official quantity of entries might be different, but I think Dave is just looking to give away a camera that a company saw fit to donate. They aren't that expensive - go buy one if you didn't win (which is the whole point of this loss leader giveaway for AKASO). Just sayin...

PS: It's probably a psuedo-random number generator too - true random numbers are really hard to generate, but I'm cutting Dave some slack with that ;-)

Thanks for cutting me some slack. I don't get much anymore. I actually wanted to find a psuedo-random number generator, I find the non-psuedo-random number generators just too accurate for my taste. :)

Yes, the cameras are pretty inexpensive and a good value for anyone looking to get started with something in this space.

You know I was kidding. I just love social media and the internet. Spring is coming. Let’s go fishing!

Damn it! LoL.

Congrats!

Back