Air Lock airflow strike indicators???

A

awojo

Hey everyone,
I have been using the air lock airflow strike indicators and think they would great. One problem is that I have dropped a few of the plastic nuts when taking them off. Can anyone tell me where I can get replacement nuts for them?
Thanks for the help!!!

At Catskills Flies they carry a brand that gives you an extra one it the bag. Don't know the name, but you could call them at 607.498.6146

Try contacting these guys:

http://skru-it.com/

They are the company that makes them.

I bought just two indicators like this recently and lost both the first day. So I just clicked the link above and I realize that I'm a total idiot! I was putting the leader to the side and clamping it down. I didn't realize that you remove the nut and there is a groove for the leader to fit in!! Arggghhh!

Lol.

They should make a poly indicator with the same attachment.

I like those indicators but I am in agreement. Once you lose the nut they are useless. Airlock just started to include one extra in the multi packs. For what it cost to make they should include more. I would check local hardware store to see if you can find a nylon nut to fit.

I contacted them and they sent me an bunch of extra nuts. No cost! Good customer service goes a long way in my book!

Back