Added another beginniner

B

billm67

Well...I have been out on the water....and I got my son started too. I put my first rod, a berkley 5 weight Berkley rod. We went out on the creek which is a warm water fishing spot....but it was good practice getting on wading gear and we both got to cast on the water. We had a good time!

Absolutely wonderful to "hear". You'll by building lots of memories with your son as you learn together.

Enjoy this time together!

Dave

We were fishing right by Orrs Bridge and there was alot of traffic going across the bridge. I kept thinking to myself...I hope there are no real fly fishers in the cars going across the bridge. They'll be laughing their butts off watching us cast.

Very good. Pretty nice day for it. I wanted to get out on the water today also but spent the day trying to reset passwords one fixing something or someone that hacked in to my web site. I got it back but, that is not the way I wanted to spend the day. I almost think that it had something to do with setting up my cell with Face Book txt updates. Again, not the way I wanted to spend the day. Glad you guys had a good one.

Back