A little fun with video

For what it's worth, this section was dedicated to printed materials up until a couple years ago. I made the suggestion to Dave that it be opened up to more modern media forms and the moderation staff agreed. The spirit and intent was to review digital and printed materials, not necessarily home brewed videos. It is my humble opinion that personal video-grams should be located in other forums. General? Locations? Not quite sure where this fits but again my humble opinion, it would be in a different forum in the future (assuming there will be future installments of Fishing With Sasquatch or whatever).

FWIW, I did originally post it in the general forum, but it done got moved. I tend to agree w/ you jdaddy, but the powers that be must disagree.

The_Sasquatch wrote:
FWIW, I did originally post it in the general forum, but it done got moved. I tend to agree w/ you jdaddy, but the powers that be must disagree.

Fair enough!

Sometimes these decisions are guesswork. I think posting it in General was OK. JDaddy's point is well-taken as to the intent here, but the forum is not so crowded as to not allow for one or two homebrews.

Back