A HUGE Fly Fishing Guide.

It's obviously a joke, do you really think he cares how anyone fishes? I don't believe so

Well if you read any of Foul Hooked Whitey blogs at https://eastrosebudflyandtackle.com/ you will find out that he is not a big fan of tenkara fishing and he along with me hate bead fishing and I think that is what he came up with the name of Foul Hooked Whitey.

Hardman fishing also makes really good trout videos from Appalachia and they catch some hog browns.
Totally agree. That young man also catches a good number of amazing natives in some of his videos. The kind many devoted native anglers dream of catching.

Last edited:
I like Ben's videos, especially the saltwater videos. I like how he makes fun of those that take flyfishing too seriously. It's just fishing.

I like how he makes fun of those that take flyfishing too seriously. It's just fishing.
That's exactly where he goes to far IMO. His attitude is that anyone who puts in the extra effort to fish anything but a dry fly or a standard bobber indi-rig is trying too hard and should be ridiculed.

The tone of his humor has too much: "Haha Just kidding, it's all jokes... ...but seriously these people are stupid losers."

While I find Hank Patterson to be annoying and too much at times, his humor seems much more good natured while covering much of the same material.

Back