4th of July Weekend Float

Maurice

Maurice

Administrator
Staff member
So I have a four day weekend coming up and wouldn't mind spending it camping and on a river in a canoe fishing for Smallies or just floating. Wondering if anyone else is like minded and doing the same in the Central PA area?

I'd go as far as Big Pine I think if the shuttle share option presents itself.

Hope you can make it out, Mo, but If the monsoons continue, you'll be sitting in the basement, drinking a Lion's Head, staring at the fish tank......

pine up here is perfect shape. would be a good float from the outfitters to blackwell

BradFromPotter wrote:
sandfly wrote:
pine up here is perfect shape. would be a good float from the outfitters to blackwell

Now it is but check back in a day or two & you might change your mind!

True dat Brad...heading to Rickets Glen for the weekend with the wife and a couple teenagers. Taking the canoe for maybe a float in the lake. might hit a brookie stream.

I know we cannot fish Ricketts but thinking of hitting another local crik.

Anyone thinkg the same PM and maybe we can hook up.

Glad you're getting out. RG area is very nice. Lots of trails to hike, a whole bunch of waterfalls to see, and canoeing in Lake Jean.

The flow on Fishing Creek should be down enough for some decent fishing, and it usually stays cool, but bring your thermy to check temps if you go. Good luck.

Feeshing Creek Flow

Back