3 Orvis Packs for sale

docdom

docdom

I have 3 used but never abused Orvis Safe Passage packs for sale. None of them have any damage, broken zippers, rips, tears, etc. Some have barely been used like the Guide sling. All are in excellent shape.

Orvis Safe Passage Chest Pack - $50 Shipped CONUS
Orvis Safe Passage Guide Sling Pack - $90 Shipped CONUS
Orvis Safe Passage Hip Pack - $75 Shipped CONUS

39BVB2z.jpg

gFP54J7.jpg

z3da0bB.jpg

eGx533N.jpg

PvvIFqo.jpg

Interested in the guide sling, is it left shoulder version or right shoulder version. I'll send a PM also, thx

Left shoulder. Dont believe Orvis started making left shoulder sling packs up until recently.

Left shoulder. Dont believe Orvis started making left shoulder sling packs up until recently.

Correction, started making right shoulder until recently.

I thought it was the other way around, all of their packs were right shoulder until recently they started making them left shoulder as more people are right handed.

I want it to sit on MY left shoulder. Man this got confusing, lol

I believe you're right, timmy, that docdom is saying the left shoulder when looking at the wearer.

That looks like the older model (I use the mini version) that goes over your casting shoulder (if you are right-handed) and then swings down across your left hip to bring in front of you. This would be the positioning that would bring the zipper and black fly patch facing up when in front.

Back