2nd annual Steelhead JAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bikerfish.jpg
On November 12th through the 14th paflyfish.com had it’s 2nd annual Steelhead JAM in Erie, PA. There were close to 30 board members that attended from at least 4 states. The fishing was not all that great, but tossing some line with those who chat on the board daily is always well worth any trip.

I showed up on Friday morning at 7am at Folly’s End Campground. Folly’s has been very generous the past 2 years in letting us use their facilities. They have a fully stocked fly shop, and very friendly management which is always a plus. I was visited by no one at 7am so I decided to gear up and head downstream to one of my favorite runs. As I walk the stream, I realize there aren’t many fish in the typical holes, this became a common theme throughout the weekend.

albatross
Ryan,

Thank-you for your effort in making this jam happen. I greatly enjoyed the opportunity to visit some old friends and make some new ones. Thanks as well to Folly's End for hosting us and for all the forum members who made the effort to attend even though the fishing forecast was not good. I'm sure there will be more catching next year!

Last edited:
albatross
Ryan,

Thank-you for your effort in making this jam happen. I greatly enjoyed the opportunity to visit some old friends and make some new ones. Thanks as well to Folly's End for hosting us and for all the forum members who made the effort to attend even though the fishing forecast was not good. I'm sure there will be more catching next year!

Last edited:
albatross
Ryan,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back