2016 SOS Button Sale???

• Thread starter salvelinusfontinalis
  • Start date
salvelinusfontinalis

salvelinusfontinalis

I'd like to buy another year but can't find it on their website.
Help?

I gotta get launch permits:)

I looked for this as well when renewing my license this year...no luck either unfortunately. Not much help here, but I'd pick one up too if anyone knows where to find em.

I heard through the grapevine that it is a "wait and see" situation. I really hope they have them again this year. It was a good cause and a cool looking button. Several people asked me the button and said it looked nice.

I know a guy who got one, saw it on saturday

are you all talking about the fishing license buttons?

Yes, but the ones that the funds go directly to helping Susquehanna projects.

I emailed the PFBC. I'll let you know what I hear.

salvelinusfontinalis wrote:
Yes, but the ones that the funds go directly to helping Susquehanna projects.

I emailed the PFBC. I'll let you know what I hear.

I don't see any offer for 2016 for the purchase of an SOS button. You can still donate to the SOS fund separately, and there is an option to donate when you purchase your license.

here ya go Sal...just got an email from the PFBC about buttons for sale...this is the only one I found:

Attachments

• button-600x600.jpg
    button-600x600.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
At least you got a reply. I've emailed them 3 times with no response.
I donated but I wanted the button too.

I guess you can't get them this year.

Stocked trout waters?? Doesn't that border on blaspheme here? :lol:

S.O.S. Buttons going on sale June 9th:

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/news/2016pr/bass-open18.htm

Thanks for the heads up bamboozle. I just ordered mine. The instructions for ordering the button aren't very clear. You have to go online to the outdoor shop, click order a license and then find the SOS button.

icyguides wrote:
The instructions for ordering the button aren't very clear. You have to go online to the outdoor shop, click order a license and then find the SOS button.

Yea, and if you order more than one (like I did), you have to do it all over again each time AND they ship them separately too!!

Dumb fulfillment system...

Back