2014 Cabela's USA made rod and reel...

Big-Bass

Big-Bass

Since I have been a bass fisherman for the last 25+ years, I have been spending the last two days following the IFTD/ICAST show in Las Vegas with all the new bass products...but it has been the first time in 20 some years that both shows have been featured together. In any case, I was pretty excited to hear about new, the totally USA made, Cabela's WLZ reel and American Legend rod series...anyone else has any info on these models? I am interested in both. Thanks!

Considering you're at the show in which its been announced, and the rest of us are simply going to Google it and then copypasta the press release, why don't you ask the people in the Cabela's booth and then you can tell us?

Oh jeez...I wish I was at the show. I have been following tackletour.com, anglingtrade.com, and youtube.com. Sorry if you think I was out in Vegas...I was only there once in 2010. I am only spreading the news I have heard/ seen. Thanks.

the reel is a lamson guru that has been changed cosmetically. thats all

I thought the reel looked like the guru too...I wonder who will be making the blanks for the rods?

St. Croix would be my guess.

Lamson reel, st Croix rod. Warranty better through manufacturer compared to cabelas.

Did you happen to hit the Pradco booth and pickup the catalog on the fish flash drive? its bad ***.

He wasn't there. He was checking it out online.

Back