20% OFF!

S

Sylvaneous

I'm thinking if you want to get a new fly line especially. That stuff never goes on sale, it seems. I got an email, that LL Bean is having a 20% sale on everything. Maybe only certain customers qualify, like their credit card customers or something.

Syl

I am a reliable L.L. Bean customer and get a lot of enticements via email to spend even more $ with them. I really like their wader/boot combo that I use for fly fishing.

I have two pairs of Bean's Boots that I continue to send back to get new rubber soles.

I love the boots. I just wear them out fast with all of the walking that I do every day at the Manheim Auto Auction.

Cortland Line Company Overstock Page

Check this out. I'm not a huge Cortland fan but the prices on their overstock are pretty good and the lines are more than worth it when compared with what you woudl pay for a retail packaged line from Cortland or any other company.

Thanks for that heads up on Bean. They carry my preferred fly line so I capitalized.

I also got another 2% as a rebate from eBates!!

My personal favorite company is Bean and I buy a lot from them. They are my go to for clothing as they offer many things in the medium tall sizing as well as pants sizes that are hard for me to find. I have owned more Bean Waders than any brand but I think I might pick up an Orvis pair from Flyfisher's Paradise for my next pair. My last pair of Beans started to spring leaks a little prematurely in my opinion.

As a side note I'm not Bean Credit Card holder and I got the email about the 20%. I get a lot of promotional emails from them.

I'm gonna second jifigz on the Bean waders.... used to love them, but my last pair sprung a leak in the bootie pretty quickly. I returned them when they still had the guarantee and that one also sprung a leak in the same spot. I think I'm going to switch to another brand next time. However, they have some solid fly rods and reels and that 20% goes a long way. I love the 8 weight and the 6'6" I got from them.

Back