2 weight rods?

I have a 7' 2wt Bamboo that I really enjoy when I am fishing small flies. It is a replica of The Leonard Fairy Catskill made by Mike Brooks. I fished it allot this years fishing the Trico Hatch and had a blast catching 10" - 12" trout. It certainally is not a rod for everything but allot of fun in the right situation.

Bill A

6"6" 2wt Winston IM6, is very good for small streams., paired with a CFO 123. I also like my Sage TLX 7'10" 1wt with a CFO 1.

I got a cheap rod made by spider only about 5 foot for little kids, when the spinning reel broke i put my fly reel only and it works real well. It was a light action pole

Ok so I did you the favor of reading through every rod on the 2wt shoot out and the best one(short one) as for as casting was the... Green-Stix Matrix AMF 662-2 6' 6", 2-Piece, MSRP $150.00 Only reason it didn't get a high score is because its kinda ugly. I don't care though but thanks to this thread now I want a 2wt. Once I can find a place to buy it... Id rather buy a blank though so I can make it nice. (found no online shops!)

~Jon

here's the closest thing I found, but not the green one:

http://www.mudhole.com/Shop-Our-Catalog/Complete-Rod-Kits/American-Tackle-Matrix-Fly-Kits

Back