1st time on penns

C

chrism80

Hi,

Just looking for any advice for parking on penns for the first time there. I see the lot below penns creek fly shop and the lot for the mid state trail, are these good places to park and start walking? I also see poe paddy state park is good, i asume just drive along tunnel rd or poe paddy dr and likely see pull offs? again will be my first time in the area and would prefer to have some idea of where to park and be on the water then hunting for a safe place to park.

Thanks

There are lots of places to park in and around Poe Paddy. The tunnel parking area, the boat launch, the campsite parking areas, a few pull-offs along Havice Valley Rd, and others. There is a parking area at the end of the road in Ingleby, there is several parking areas/spots on the road below Coburn (Main St/Ridge Hollow Rd/Tunnel Rd). There is a large parking area at the mouth of Cherry Run (Mid-State Trail). And many others. If you drive along Penn's, there will be pulloffs and parking areas. I'm not aware of any part of Penn's that is posted between Spring Mill and Cherry Run.

There are lots of places to park in and around Poe Paddy. The tunnel parking area, the boat launch, the campsite parking areas, a few pull-offs along Havice Valley Rd, and others. There is a parking area at the end of the road in Ingleby, there is several parking areas/spots on the road below Coburn (Main St/Ridge Hollow Rd/Tunnel Rd). There is a large parking area at the mouth of Cherry Run (Mid-State Trail). And many others. If you drive along Penn's, there will be pulloffs and parking areas. I'm not aware of any part of Penn's that is posted between Spring Mill and Cherry Run.
very much appreciated

Back