Youth Waders

TDB

TDB

Anyone have any advice on where to look for good pre-owned youth waders or cheap new ones? It seems to me there should be good turn-over on such items seeing that kids grow so damn quickly. I have a 7 year old that will be streamside (or should I say STREAM) this Spring and seeing that he is magnetically attracted to being in the water I figured he better have some gear. Let me know if anyone has any advice on purchasing youth waders. Thanks in advance. TB

I was buying a pair of youth waders from Cabela's that were pretty cheap but still substantial when my girls were small. They were boot foot waders with felt soles. Worked great for them. I'm sure they still sell them but can't recall the name.

I would say check Craigslist. People always dumping such things there. I have a pair of sz 2 Redington wading boots I'm trying to sell but I live out by Pittsburgh and you would still need the actual stocking foot waders. Let me poke around and see if I can find any for you. What sz shoe does he wear right now?

If TDB is not interested I might be. What are you looking to get for them?

I could do $30obo shipped to your door SB. Paid 80 for a them new. Just wanna pass them on to someone else to enjoy.

thanks, but I'll pass. I just bought him the Cabelas neoprene bootfoot..

Back