Yellow Creek Coalition Raffle 1/30/10 "Fishing Trip with Charlie Meck"

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
The Yellow Creek Coalition is pleased to present a chance to spend a day on the water with famed fly fishing author, Charlie Meck. Mr. Meck has authored several books including the very highly regarded "Pennsylvania Trout Streams and Their Hatches".

The winner will receive a day of fishing for two anglers on either Yellow Creek, Bedford Co. or the Little Juniata River. This will take place on a day mutually agreed upon by the raffle winner and Charlie Meck. The day will include fishing and conversation with a man that's well versed in hatches, history and fishing. Lunch will be included along with some flies and signed books.

The raffle winner will be determined by the winning number drawn by the Pennsylvania Lottery for the evening daily number. Date: Saturday, January 30th., 2010 (01/30/10).

Details about the raffle and other great events can be found on the website.

Thanks, Dave. If I win, I will offer the play-date for sale. Not that I wouldn't enjoy fishing with Mr. Meck, but I would enjoy a lot more some other things that I might purchase for myself with money someone else might be willing to pay for the guided excursion.

Back