WTS Fishcat Pontoon IR9

S

sixstrings101

Fishcat IR9 Pontoon boat. Includes the following: Two saddle bags, mesh anchor bag with rope, valves and accessories including patch kit, spare bladder, 2 double action pumps, outcast oars, brass oar locks, oar sleeves, oar rights, blade rest, seat saddle bag, tire inner tube for seat comfort, 2 deluxe boat bags, metal rear deck, two fly rod holders, one spinning rod holder. Add your own rods and gear and its ready to fish. Pictured in the way I would have it set up to fish. Rods and cooler not included.

$500 South East PA

IMG_3671_zps5tob5v4m.jpg

IMG_3670_zpscf7scvt9.jpg

IMG_3670_zpscf7scvt9.jpg

IMG_3668_zpsoipr7zj3.jpg

Still available

FWIW ... I am envious of how clean your garage looks.

Thanks, I can guide you through making yours look like mine for the consultation fee of 500$ and ill include the above listed pontoon boat for free.

Still for sale. Will consider trades for rods and reels or guns. Perfect xmas present. Probably will fit next to your tree, not under it.

Thanks, I can guide you through making yours look like mine for the consultation fee of 500$ and ill include the above listed pontoon boat for free.

Great reply.

Newyears. Bump

Warm weather is coming!!

This is a good deal IMO - I sold mine last year for the same price and less goodies included.

Spring is soon to be here

Upcoming float trips?!?!?

Reasonable offers considered

No one wants a boat for spring?

Damn, this is a great 'toon. If I didn't have one I'd be all over this.

Do you have any pictures of it packed down to travel size?

If it helps, took one down and put it in a 2 door civic

IMG_4263_zps1z3nbw7f.jpg

all packed up. All the included parts fit nicely inside.
Dog not included.

Nice setup, lots of extras make this a nice deal for someone.

Back