WTB - Orvis Strike Putty

Bamboozle

Bamboozle

Unfortunately, I didn't see the discontinuance of this product coming and the alternatives like Loon Biostrike, suck.

The Orvis stuff came in three colors, yellow, red & white. I'm interested in all three colors, hopefully full containers, as much as you got for a fair price. PayPal only.

Message me if ya' got any you don't want or know of a source.

Unfortunately, I didn't see the discontinuance of this product coming and the alternatives like Loon Biostrike, suck.

The Orvis stuff came in three colors, yellow, red & white. I'm interested in all three colors, hopefully full containers, as much as you got for a fair price. PayPal only.

Message me if ya' got any you don't want or know of a source.
Hey Booze,

I like the "Biostrike" better than the Orvis strike putty. The BS is stickier and floats better, IMO. I actually worked for Orvis and had an employee discount, but bought the Loon stuff at full price. Other than the colors (Biostrike comes only in orange and chartreuse I believe) what did you like more about the Orvis?

I have Bio Strike in "Glow" which is white if not "charged" with a light. However I bought it in a bargain bin so it may be discontinued. I prefer the white in almost all situations.

Hey Booze,

I like the "Biostrike" better than the Orvis strike putty. The BS is stickier and floats better, IMO. I actually worked for Orvis and had an employee discount, but bought the Loon stuff at full price. Other than the colors (Biostrike comes only in orange and chartreuse I believe) what did you like more about the Orvis?
A lot of things, first off the Orvis stuff lasts forever, the Loon has a tendency to dry out. I also can make minuscule peppercorn sized blobs of the Orvis stuff 6” - 10” away from my fly, which is how I use it most often and I reuse it, something that I had issues doing with the Loon.

Another thing, the Orvis is denser, I can put a bunch in the small compartment Myran box I store it in and a little goes a long way for me.

It was a great product and I am far from out, I just want to know I have enough to last me until something better comes along or I croak. ;)

Back