WTB Nymph Rod

T

tpn

Let me know. Probably looking $300 tops as it will be an experiment. Breaking old habits is hard to do. If some are better than others in that price range let me know what to be looking for if can. Thanks y’all.

Troy

Cabelas CZN 10 foot 4 wt would be very good at about $230. Fenwick Aetos 10 ft 4 wt just as good, maybe a little softer, at the same price.

Cabelas CZN 10 foot 4 wt would be very good at about $230. Fenwick Aetos 10 ft 4 wt just as good, maybe a little softer, at the same price.
I have fished with both of those rods.

I would add the Orvis Clearwater 10' 3wt and the Echo Shadow II to your list in that price range to explore also.

I have fished with both of those rods.

I would add the Orvis Clearwater 10' 3wt and the Echo Shadow II to your list in that price range to explore also.
I agree the Orvis Clearwater is a great rod for the price point. You can’t really go wrong with it.

I have a fenwick world class 10ft 4wt if you are interested for $200.

I could build you a basic custom nymph rod for that price range. It could be a 10 ft 2, 3 or 4 weight, you can pick the wrap colors and grip style. I also have a few pre built you could pick from or an older Cabelas CZN 10 foot 4 wt. Just PM me if interested.

I would recommend the Cabela's CZN 10 ft 4wt. I had a recon 10 ft 4wt but I preferred using the CZN instead.

Back