WTB Backpack for Umpqua ZS Overlook Chestpack

P

pmelle

I am searching for the back pack extension for the umpqua overlook ZS chestpack released a few years ago (not the current ZS2 model). The color is blue, but they released an orange colored one was well. I would be interested in purchasing either color at this point rather than getting a new chest pack kit.

im not looking to tease you but if its the 2000 zs backpack that youre looking for, i have it in orange. its a great pack and i highly recommend it. not the lightest pack around but when you fill it with stuff and it becomes a bit heavy, the sturdiness of the pack sure comes in handy and makes it easy to carry the load. good luck in your search...hope you find one at a good price.

im not looking to tease you but if its the 2000 zs backpack that youre looking for, i have it in orange. its a great pack and i highly recommend it. not the lightest pack around but when you fill it with stuff and it becomes a bit heavy, the sturdiness of the pack sure comes in handy and makes it easy to carry the load. good luck in your search...hope you find one at a good price.

Back