WTB 4wt 10 foot Combo

SNJChef

SNJChef

Looking around for a 4 wt 10 foot combo if anyone has one for sale or knows a place to pick one up cheap. under $200.00. My daughter is asking to fish some bigger water with me this year,

Thanks in Advance

I've got a custom built 10' 5wt that's brand new, lawn cast once. Med-fast graphite- I believe it's a pac bay im7 blank that they don't make anymore. Don't have a reel to sell with it though. I bought it because it was too good of a deal to pass up, from someone I've bought rods from before and does great work. But then I bought a 10' 4wt orvis h2 from someone here so I don't need 2 -10 fter's. I'm keeping the 4 wt though. Sorry. Let me know if you wanna see pics. Slate grey with blue and metallic blue wraps. Nickel silver hardware -single foot guides- custom cork grip with brown burl cork inlay- hand turned wood reel seat. No names or nothing on it. I'll sell it cheap enough so you can still put a reel on it and stay in your price range.

I don't have a spare 4 wt but if a 10' 5 wt will do I have an Orvis Clearwater. Its a nice rod, quite light for a 10 footer.

I have a Cabelas Prestige Plus reel barely used if at all and Orvis Easy Mend 5 weight line.

I'd like $135 shipped.

If you get a 4 wt rod and just want the line and reel I could sell them separately for $25 shipped.

I forgot to say I could put Orvis Access 4 weight line on the reel. I also have Sci Angler nymph 5 wt line.

Back