Winston Boron, Landis Fiberglass, Green Fiberglass Blank FS

turkey

turkey

Hello,

1. I've wrestled back n forth about selling this rod but I just don't use it enough to hang on to it. For sale, Winston BII-MX 909-4 in excellent condition. I've used this rod sparingly and the condition shows. Some soiling on the cork but overall very clean, especially at the ferrule stations. Includes original Winston sock and will be packed in a plain aluminum rod tube from Landmark. Sold pending funds, thank you!

2. I also have a Dwight Landis 8' 4wt fiberglass in excellent condition that I'd like to sell. I don't have pics yet but I'll try to get some posted here. Looking for $250 shipped.

3. Last I have a yellow glass switch rod blank from James Green. It's a 10' 7wt 3pc. I had the best intentions to build it but never got around to it. I put it away when I received it and it's been living in a tube ever since. I'd like to sell it for $115.

Thanks for the opportunity to list these here. Cheers!

5Gna7NE.jpg

3k9oFVl.jpg

VnA4CwO.jpg

UOZfOC1.jpg

wYj4Pcr.jpg

The Winston is sold.

The James Green blank is sold.

I am going to take the Landis rod off the market.

Mods, this can be deleted. Thank you for the opportunity to list these.

Cheers everyone.

What is meant by "Dwight Landis 8' 4wt fiberglass"

Just curious,

Dwight Landis

troutbert wrote:
What is meant by "Dwight Landis 8' 4wt fiberglass"

Just curious,

Dwight Landis

I kinda wondered about that too
Figured you've also been making rods?

I'm not a fly rod builder and never have been.

So I'd like an explanation as to why a fly rod was advertised as a Dwight Landis fly rod.

I think I own a book written by that guy. :p

I'm so sorry Dwight! It was a Dwight LYONS rod. I didn't check back on this thread and just saw this. Mr. Lyons is a longtime bamboo rod builder. I was re-reading your book and got your names mixed up. My apologies :oops:

This thread can be deleted. Thanks mods!

Turkey,

Thanks for the explanation.

Back