William Joseph WST waders.

NCPAtrtbum

NCPAtrtbum

Anyone know where I can locate a good WJ dealer around here or anywhere for that matter that carries these? I've been reading nice reviews about them.

My current ones have crotch leak and it's getting to the point where wader repair almost does nothing haha, time for a new pair!

Sierra trading post has these waders on clearance right now for $259.
However, I bought a pair of WJ drynamic wades off of them last fall - and have been disappointed in them. They have 6 zippered pockets in the upper part. And when I did some deep wading in them, water came in through these zippers, and I got soaked pretty good.
I'm trying to decide now if I should just return them - for a sierra gift card of equal value. Or maybe try to seal the zippers with some aqua seal. I really have no use for all of those pockets anyway.
Of course I could use them for shallow wading only. But I do like to fish big water

I had the same W&J Dynamics and they were awful. The material was de-laminating and leaking everywhere. After 4 rounds of repairs in 8 months I gave up on them and bought LL Beans.

W&J sells the worst quality stuff I the sport!!!! They have some real nice designs that don't hold up for squat! I know a.dealer pulling his hair out with W&J returns. He will now only be carrying Fishpond and Simms.

Willie J had some major issues with their 2009 wader models, particularly with sizing. For anyone who purchased the STP models, you'll notice they're big enough to fit two people into the legs, but all but impossible to get all but a big toe into the stocking feet. I don't know how you could get sizing so screwed up as they did. To their credit, WJ replaced an old model year pair of wading pants with sizing issues with a new model year; however, I can't comment on how well they wear, since they are a gift that will finally make it to its recipient in a few weeks.

Wow interesting... thanks for the heads up.

I got the Llbean waist highs for under a hundred bucks to my door, they fit like a pair of pants and the price is sweet, def what I will be wearing this summer

Back