William Joseph Confluence

icyguides

icyguides

Used William Joseph Confluence chest pack for sale. $65 obo.

No tears or stains. Magnetic closures. Interior fly patch is a little worn. Was not used very hard. Great vest for trout fishing. I'm selling it because I don't fish for trout much anymore and don't need to carry as much stuff.

If interested pm me and I will email or text pictures.

Be careful of ever dealing with this member. I was waiting for pictures before sending payment and he sold it out from under. Ethics would dictate that the first interested would at least have the first opportunity.

Did i say i was going to hold it for you?...no, and you didn't ask me to either, you assumed i would do that. If i held it for you, turned away other buyers, and you didn't buy it i'd still be left with the item i wanted to sell. Do they hold things for you in stores if you're "interested" and someone else shows up to buy it?

I just sold it to the first person who committed to buying it because i wanted to sell it. That's the way things are sold virtually everywhere.

Can the mods please take this down?

baileyoconnell wrote:
Be careful of ever dealing with this member. I was waiting for pictures before sending payment and he sold it out from under. Ethics would dictate that the first interested would at least have the first opportunity.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

His guides aren't icy from the cold weather :pint:

I sold the item for the asking price. I fail to see how that qualifies as an auction. No need for name calling.

Back