William Joseph Confluence

J

JSFish82

I see that these packs have been brought up in the past. Does anyone use one? A friend of a friend swears by his. Am I missing something?

I've been trying to locate one of these for months with no avail. It has come to my attention that William Joseph has gone defunct as a company. Does anyone know of where I might be able to find one? The normal route (eBay, classifieds) have drudged up nothing...

- James

James -

I think you are correct in that they have gone defunct as a company. I looked for their products for quite some time on the internet and was never able to locate anything. I imagine there are some of their products covered in dust in the backrooms of fly shops across the US though...

Try FishPond and Umpqua for comparable packs though. Orvis is making some good things these days as well.

You really cannot go wrong with a Fishpond Delta Sling or any other pack they make. Durable and applicable.

I guess the beauty of those packs was/is the working box in the front concept, but you can make that work on a lot of packs, including the ones mentioned above.

Back