William Joseph Confluence Pack

B

Bobert540

I have been on the hunt for the William Joseph Confluence Pack, in Blue but I can't find the Pack in stock anywhere. Are there any shops in the area that carry William Joseph?

Cabelas has some of the WJ stuff.

Thank you. I have checked cabelas with no luck as well. This particular pack seems like its turning into a unicorn lol

This shop isn't local, but it looks to have the blue pack.

Ed's

I got mine used on the bay

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately it looks like they are all out as well. I have been keeping an eye on eBay as well. Thanks to all!

I talked to a shop today and rumors are the pack is no longer being made but they are looking into it. I found a green one. I will keep you posted if there is more info and availability in case anyone else looks for one.

I ended up finding a pack in the sage color. From what I've heard it sounds like William Joseph will no longer be around unfortunately. Don't quote me on that but it seems to be the verdict.

Glad you found one. You'll like it when it's cool or cold, especially.

I've been using the confluence pack in sage exclusively for the past couple of years. it's holding up well. Previously I used a traditional vest and with this i've noticed my back doesn't get nearly as sore. It did take a little getting used to having the pack obstructing my vision while walking but it's not too bad.

I'm looking forward to using it! Berks, that was the only concern I had but I am sure it's just an adjustment period. I love my sling pack but I was looking for something with a little more room and also evened the weight out on the shoulders. Just sad to see WJ go away, if the word o. The street is true.

I hope word on the street is wrong since I really like the mag closure on the little hip pouch I got. I may need to get the catalyst fanny pack and amp pack sooner rather than later.

I found that wearing it as low as possible really helps with seeing where your next step is. The pack definitely eliminates neck strain.
It can get hot in the summer.

Back