Will trade 7 wt rio nymph line for 7/8 wt bass line.

S

somersetian

I have "RIO Nymph WF Floating NIB 7wt Pale Green with Orange Tip WF7F XS AgentX SFT". It is great for casting multiple nymph rigs, split shot, indicators. Really good for roll casting. Been doing more Smallmouth fishing though and would like something more suited for casting poppers and big streamers. The line is a little over a year old. Paid around 70 dollars for it. If anyone has some 7/8 floating bass line, and they would rather have nymphing line I would gladly trade.

Sorry, I have no interest in the Nymph line. But I have to ask, how much difference can there be between a line designed to toss multi-nymph rigs with shot and a line designed to toss big streamers?

It casts streamers and poppers great up until about 20 ft. I don't think the nymph line is designed to cast very far. I have cheap walmart wf8f on that reel now and have a much easier time casting big streamers and poppers in the 50ft range. If I'm gonna have specialty fly line on my reel I'd rather have it be for the type of fishing I'm actually doing. Anyway it was just a stab in the dark, maybe someone out there wants some nymph line that also has some extra bass line. Never know.

Back