why i own a van

sandfly

sandfly

For one this, if I pull the bed out you can put 2 inside with all the equipment. headed out tomorrow for a solo down pine creek starting near Galeton....

Bill beeber2 you are going to miss it..
Brad from potter stay away from the stream, I know if you see me I'll get rocked for shore.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 10
...so you can live in it down by the river :-D

Well, I did own a van in the early 70's but I kinda think I bought it for different reasons than yours. I did manage to get SOME sleep in it.

When my son finished college he and his older sister both wondered what midlife crisis car I'd buy. The minivan that served well during the college years was now nine years old. My response - a new minivan. Mountain bikes go into the back, kayaks go on the roof, and when I fish several hours from home it turns into Hotel Sienna. Seating for up to seven still comes in handy now and then.

sandfly wrote:
For one this, if I pull the bed out you can put 2 inside with all the equipment. headed out tomorrow for a solo down pine creek starting near Galeton....

Bill beeber2 you are going to miss it..
Brad from potter stay away from the stream, I know if you see me I'll get rocked for shore.

Good stuff! Keep us updated!

killer toon man!

Got candy?

yep,
dum-dum lollipops and a puppy..

Have fun Sandy!

cool. I want a westie this fall for similar reasons :

1282513050_115167474_1-Pictures-of--VOLKSWAGEN-WESTFALIA-1988-VANAGON-CAMPER-1282513050.jpg

Back