Wholesale Fly Company

billfrech

billfrech

Has anyone bought beads from the Wholesale Fly Company? They have good prices on beads, cone heads, etc.

Thanks for any feedback

I have used them. Beads are cheaper than pretty much anyplace else anywhere! Some of them have a bit of a burr around the hole in the bead, but for as cheap as they are it didn't bother me at all. I also bought some hourglass eyes which were as expected. Shipping was reasonable too. If I needed more beads (I don't, since I bought 100 of everything I needed from the site) I'd order from them again.

I've used a lot of them and like them. Not as high quality as most but much more affordable. I will buy them again when needed. Very prompt customer service also.

I placed an order with him last winter for beads. Tungsten ones were perfect, brass ones had a *lot* of burrs, many of them really big.

I went through them all individually and pulled the ones I felt had unacceptably large burrs and got a count, them emailed him and offered to send them back.

He said no need for that, and simply sent me replacements for that quantity. Some of the replacements still had burrs, but the vast majority were small enough that I still felt they'd be okay.

I wouldn't hesitate to by the tungsten beads from him again, but the brass ones...well I probably have enough to last me for 5-10 years now, but when the time comes that I need more of those, I may look elsewhere.

Simply put: the brass beads have come burrs, but the tungsten, as well as the service, is top notch.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I am looking at Tungsten and it sounds like those are pretty good.

Back