Where's our boy?

S

Squaretail

After not seeing a post from Sal for a while I was wondering what he was getting into lately. So I e-mailed him and it was returned and labeled error. Anyone know whats up? The very last thing I heard was he was sick a couple weeks ago. Is he alright? Spectorfly, you out there?

For that matter, what ever happened to that MKern youngin' ?

Haven't heard from Fetus either? Hope everyone is fishing!!
JH

I think you mean Festus.

Yeah... I miss those guys!

Maurice

Maurice wrote:
Yeah... I miss those guys!

Maurice

When I embarrassed myself on the Board, I just changed my user name-- I used to be known as Jack M. Getting rid of the space and period has really improved my image.

maybe some went back to be baiters......jack I'll never change my name, I'll always be the me !!!!

I miss those guys as well. I hope they've just been fishin' extra lots. That and I hope young Mr. Kern isn't holding a grudge about our treatment of his friends. I hope they read between the lines enough to know we were just busting their stones. Didn't Sal go back to work? I hope he's still getting out every now and then, even if we don't know where. :lol: As far as changing names when things go south, I'm kinda screwed, so I guess I should just be nice to everybody. :-D

Boyer

MattBoyer wrote:
....As far as changing names when things go south, I'm kinda screwed, so I guess I should just be nice to everybody. :-D

Boyer

You could add a space boyer....or change your name to SpaceBoyer...yeah...I like it. :-D

I thought you just had to change your avatar when things went bad. Distract em with pictures. I've been seeing alot of sheep lately. And someone had a almost obscene pin up girl for sometime.

Sal is fine. He's busy looking for a job. I've been busy w/ work, 3 kids and w/ booking my band, playing alot of shows, running our website and practicing. I only get on the board maybe a few times a month. I rarely login. Just stop long enough to check stream reports. I don't have time for much else. Too hot to fish lately.
Never was a baiter and my name has always been spectorfly. I play Spector basses and fly fish. Made sence.
MKern? Don't remember him.

Eric

LOL Spector, I see you have affordable sound on your top friends list of your myspace page. I might just play in a band with Steve and Aaron. I thought you were from closer to the Lancaster area. I'll hafta check you guys out some time if I ever get another day off.

Boyer

squaretail,
ive been fine. just busy job searchin and havin fun. spectorfly btw great show this past weekend! wow was i drunk!
that leads me to my last trip fishing.....me and spector went to falling springs and had a very good day. i was still drunk went he woke me up at 10 the next morning to go there LOL!
we each caught 3 fish and ran into another angler wo had caught 8. the hertitage section is fishing very well and is still chalked full of trout. we even saw alot of bruiser fish! one 20 inch + brown i had take a jap. beetle and he ran into a mess of weeds and promptly snapped me off! then we went to gods gift (squaretails secret). dud all i got say is HOLY S@#T!!!!!! i thought lititz run was loaded with big trout. we had alot of fun throwin flies to rising tanker ship trout! anyways guys....im here answering pms and still lookin at the board. i havent had the time to fish so i havent posted. but im gonna put up some pics of our falling springs trip.

Jack embassed? i think ive heard it all come out of your mouth now. if ya meant me by that comment then u have alot to learn about my personality. i dont get embarassed ever. and what would have to be embarassed about? if ya meant MKern i hope he wasent embarassed by doing the right thing! Iam however suprised to hear jack that u have been embarassed on this forum. can i have a copy of theat thread that made u blush :lol:
i might want that one in my personal library! :-D are u sure u only changed ur name once :-D

anyways im around and when i go fishing u will see or hear about it.

squaretail, my email changed.....ill pm my new one

I didn't save the thread that embarrassed me, but it was kind of simple, so I'll relate it. There was this thread discussing wild trout as compared to stocked trout and I made the asinine statement that wild trout were smarter than their stocked counterparts. I might have even said something about it not being a good idea to stock hatchery fish over wild trout, no matter what the stream characteristics or level of stocking supplementation. Anyhow, as you can imagine, I was quite mortified by my bold display of ignorance and went into hiding for about 6 hours. When I came back, I had removed the space and period from my name and never made the same mistake again.

lmao jack.....that made me smile :-D but ignorance is bliss jack, especially went it comes to wild trout :-D

Back