Where should I fish tomorrow?

W

Wmass

Because I don't really care about the Super Bowl (my team is out) I am going to fish tomorrow. I am looking for some input as to where I should fish.

I was thinking about staying local but was also considering heading up to the Little Lehigh or Monacacy.

Here are my options:

Valley Creek

Ridley Creek

Little Lehigh

Monacacy

Wmass

Sir, you are a diehard, with temps in the low 20's. When your hands thaw out lets us know how you did :)

I agree with Paul G wholeheartedly - this is the time of year to tie flies and leaders. But good luck if you go, and don't freeze you're @$$ off! You are a diehard!

you have an ice auger?

Friday there was a nice BWO hatch on the LL. They were taking #20 emergers. Was a little warmer than what it is supposed to get to today.

It's definitely warm enough to fish here in Georgia... I'll meet ya on the Chattahoochee or the Chattooga if you'd like to catch something other than frost bite! :lol:

Good luck!

Well, I fished Ridley Creek and had a miserable day. Not only did I freeze my @ss off but I also didn't catch anything and then I broke the tip of my rod as I was cleaning my guides. I am not happy. :-( :-x

Sorry about your rod. I cannot remember the last time I was on a stream and I am not too happy either. This global warming crap is getting on my nerves just a bit.

Wmass

Sorry to hear about your rod and no fish! We'll get them onces the weather warms up!

Hello Fellas, I just wanted to check in on everyone and saw that someone is going fishing when it is 9 degrees with a wind chill of 20 below. That is dedication but I think I will have all your heads examined including my Daddy O's.... How you feeling Padric? Come on Spring. How many more weeks fellas? PaulGDaughter and Favorite... :pint:

Do you guys wanna know how I broke the tip of my rod?

I was cleaning the ice off it and the thing just snapped like a toothpick.

Back