Where do we, I, go from here. What direction do i choose!

M

maxima12

Been good, as long as I remember. Friends, fishing, cabins, fly tying, building leaders, making lures, catching fish, travel, favors, leaky boots, cheap rod, bloody Mary's streamside. Probably a good time to listen to Rush, think I am going bald.

What's next? Where am I going? Most would feel pleased with all. But is there one more road, one more cast, a beautiful cast, a cast of a lifetime. Not so much, one more fish but one more memory! Friends, laughter, good breakfasts, lunch on the run and hoagie for dinner because we didn't get back till 11:00 pm from fishing.

I am thinking, yes! Many more hand shakes, "Hello", "Goodbye". "glad to meet another high roller". fly tyer, fisherman, deciple bringing the new word. Deciple of the fly. Seems things are quite cool living a fishing dream! Hope the dream never ends.

How about all of you! A true fishing dream! Kind of makes sense not to wake up for something less!

Often thought of Alaska, Maine, New Brunswick, Labrador, Yukon as a place i wish i was born and lived. Damn lucky, Pennsylvania is where i grew and played. What's next, well everyone has to decide their next moment! What direction? Left? Right?. Well, here! Double down again and make my "Cast of a lifetime".

Maxima12

“What we’ve got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can’t reach”

HopBack wrote:
“What we’ve got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can’t reach”

"So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it."

Don't worry, just got back from the store with 5 dozen eggs. I'll be shakin the bush, "Boss". You gotta have a cool hand at this fishing stuuf, Luke!

yours, with regards.

Cool Hand,

Maxima12

"Honey, can you pick up some bread?"
"And if they have eggs, get a dozen."
Honey comes home with 12 loaves of bread.
"Well, they had eggs."

Back