What size is your monitor?

JackM

JackM

Staff member
Just curious, pick only two if you use multiple connect options.

17" laptop and 21" desktop not counting the Ipad 2 mini and Iphone 6s

You didn't follow the rules. I should have known better.

I followed the rules...I only commented on the smaller ones.

Should I do a do over?

I have a phone, a tablet, a laptop and and a desktop with two-20s...
:)

Maurice wrote:
I followed the rules...I only commented on the smaller ones.

Should I do a do over?

OK, I thought I saw 4 new votes after you posted, but I was mistaken.
I should have been explicit so that people voted based upon the two "most used" monitor sizes.

The vote counts....no do-overs... :-o

Attachments

• POTUS!.jpg
    POTUS!.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
Maybe we should start a new poll....

"How many mods does it take to screw up their own poll?"

:roll:

Ipad mini for me most often. For some reason the main index page often doesn't display the most current posts. When I go into the topic itself, all the latest posts are there. Can't believe Trump made his way into this thread!

I use a 22" desktop.
And an IPad for travel

This is my poll. But the information gathered may help inform people of the format in demand with this internet resource.

I hope my vote counts? After all Florida screws up most elections or poll or surveys. GG

Does size really matter? :lol:

Gulf - Posting at 4:49 am. Did you stay awake all night so you could turn your clocks ahead at an appointed hour? ;-)

He is on the other side of the world, literally or figuratively.

I didn't realize he was still traveling. I thought he was back home but perhaps still on NZ time based on his time stamp.

I voted in your poll. I use everything from iPhones to double side-by-side flat panels in my office. We have IOS, Android, Windows, and every flavor of browser all to test our designs to make sure they work on all platforms. My favorite way is in my lounge chair with one of my dogs or cats reading along with me. The cats are fond of the fish videos.

I forgot to mention my two over 22" pictured below. I only use these two while I am at working. It keeps them busy while in in the cage all day and they enjoy sharing all the post with me when I get home so it's a win-win. I should probably get them a screen name but we don't need anymore lizards in the OTW forum.

Attachments

• IMG_0179.JPG
    IMG_0179.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0180.JPG
    IMG_0180.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 7
Back