What is the most expensive/ outrageous

Bruno

Bruno

What is the most expensive/ outrageous item you have ever purchased related to fishing? With all of the talk around here about 100.00 plus bottles of booze it got me thinking. I am a cheap SOB so it would have to be a 200.00 Ross reel for my stealhead rig …..

Drink Local ....................

It's a toss-up between the $20/night I spent on that trailer at the 2007 Jamboree or the $20 I spent for that pork and rib dinner in the Smokies this April.

V.W. hippy van completely equipped -used just for my fishing-and once to run down to Jackson Hole to buy some pipes from Playboy club pipemaker.It snowed going through Yellowstone so my wife had to sit over rear axel so we could make it up the mountain.Good memories.
Fin nor reel
Sage rods
Chartered boats
We have to support the industry if we want it to thrive.lol
Never made it to New Zealand or South America though.

The $250 I spent on waders when I forgot both my other pairs on a flyfishing trip. Only pair in my size at the local fly shop.

I extended a business trip in Denver by a day so I could fish the South Platte. Between the extra night in the hotel, car rental, lisence, and flies I probably had $350 in that day of fishing. Money well spent!

Back