What gifts you get?

Acristickid

Acristickid

Guess I got exactly what I needed for fly fishing - nothing. Hah.

Solidly middle aged when these are your gifts-

got shelves , an air fryer ( another doo Dad which will end up on said shelves in basement no doubt) , a radio for when the internet goes out ( who would think you need a radio but you do)

Hoped for muck boots and a Patagonia shell but that didn’t happen.

Bought a new sectional but it’s not delivered till 28th- spend double on Christmas gift as anyone else but I’m still the bad guy. It will just be Christmas again the 28th. Sometimes this gift giving is out of control.

I am thankful for all of my blessings.

I received $ toward my lifetime trout stamp..... Yeah, I finally can get my lifetime license......

Only thing I received for fly fishing was a new pair of fleece wading pants. Now I have two pair. But gifts still are coming. :)

djs12354 wrote:
I received $ toward my lifetime trout stamp..... Yeah, I finally can get my lifetime license......
Dave, I did not think you were THAT old! LOL

Santa got me a Umpqua chest pack with backpack, frabil trout net and an orvis net retractor.

I got coal again! dang!

Luggage. I never get fishing stuff because I refuse to spoon feed others what I want them to give me as gifts from them.

I'm getting beter after a hospital stay. Best gift of non material things. GG

Health is way more important than any goodies one gets at Christmas. Hope you will continue to get better.

If I can get out almost every weekend in 2019 and maybe somehow manage to convince my sons to put down the ipad once in a while and join me, it will be the greatest gift. I am used to getting very little fishing stuff because my wife doesn't really know anything about it. That said I got a nice winter hat for fishing this year that I will put to good use.
gulfgreyhound wrote:
I'm getting beter after a hospital stay. Best gift of non material things. GG

WildTigerTrout wrote:
djs12354 wrote:
Dave, I did not think you were THAT old! LOL

Three days to Medicare!! :)

Back