WFFC Bosnia Herzegovina 2015

SBecker

SBecker

For anybody that cares, the World Fly Fishing Championships are taking place this week. Today was sessions 1 and 2. After two sessions Team USA is in second place. It is of note that Team USA has never received a team medal in WFFC's. Send positive vibes to the guys over in Bosnia. Pennsylvania's own Pat Weiss is sitting in 14th place individually out of 135 anglers. Devin Olsen is 3rd.

USA USA USA

I was in bosnia once about ten years ago. did not fly fish then, but I have never seen so many trout anywhere else. water is jade green....

http://www.bradtguides.com/media/wysiwyg/destinations/europe/bosnia-and-herzegovina/blagaj_bosnia.jpg

good luck to em. great for kids of any age to travel overseas and meet kids of other cultures and fish there too.

How is Hunter whatshisface doing, (the guy from the TV show) ?

This isn't the youth championships it is the adults, Geebee.

After 3 sessions Team USA is still in second and Pat Weiss moved up to 5th individually. Devin Olsen still in 3rd. Lance Egan moved up to 20th.

Wow, way to go Pat Weiss!!! He was my "big brother" at my fraternity when I was in college. I fished many a stream with him, before he was really famous. Great guy. He could catch fish in a mud puddle.

Team USA took silver. First medal ever as a team in Worlds. Devon took a bronze. Pretty awesome.

Back