Western Pocono TU welcomes Dwight Landis Tuesday March 20th

SBecker

SBecker

I would like to invite everybody to join us at the Lehigh Nature Gap Center at 7:00 to listen to a presentation by our very own Dwight Landis. This should be a very insightful presentation that every local ff should want to attend. We will also be holding a raffle with fly rods and other goodies given away. The WPTU was just been recently reformed and I feel this will put us on the right track to success. I hope to see a bunch of you there!

Good luck with the program - wish I could be there.

Right now I'm planning to attend; I want to join the chapter.
John

Sounds good John, look forward to meeting you.

My presentation will be on "Mountain Trout" fishing, that is, flyfishing freestone streams, mostly on state forests and gamelands, for native brook trout and wild brown trout.

Hope to see you there!

troutbert wrote:
My presentation will be on "Mountain Trout" fishing, that is, flyfishing freestone streams, mostly on state forests and gamelands, for native brook trout and wild brown trout.

Hope to see you there!

Sure rub it in because I can't make this awesome sounding show!

Unfortunately, Dwight is pretty sick and has had to cancel. We are currently scrambling to try to find a new speaker. There still should be a presentation and raffle. Still hope to see some of you there. Dwight, I hope you feel better!

UPDATE: Ozzie Ozefovich will be presenting for us. His presentation will be on feeding lies. The presentation will still start at 7pm

Back