Western maryland (savage river area)

P

Paflyguy33

I'm looking at going to western maryland around the savage river area within the next month. I was going to fish the tribs to the savage river and possibly some other water. I'd like to rent one of the cottages on the savage river at savage river outfitters. If anyone is possibly interested in joining me that'd be great. It would most likely be a weekend kind of deal like a Friday through Sunday. If anyone is interested please let me know. We could go over details and see what would work for the both of us. Thanks for reading

Sounds like a fun trip - the Savage is a great area.

I moved this thread to Locations. It could have gone to Announcements and Events if you're mainly looking to get folks to join you. Also, there is a fresh thread on the Savage not far down this forum from just about a week ago as well as some info in the Reports forum as well.

Good luck with your trip.
DaveW

Yea I thought I was going nuts lol. I just thought I'd put it the section with the most views. It's all good though. I'm just having so much fun fishing again after a ten year break.

I'm pretty familiar with the area and have fished most of the Savage watershed and many other local streams. If I'm in town the weekend you plan on being around the Savage I'd be happy to show you around one day and catch some fish. Just shoot me a pm.

Back