West vs East Fly swap

Bruno

Bruno

In the spirit of the rap wars of long ago , how about a friendly West vs East coast fly swap .
Penns fans vs Flyers fans. Losers tie the winners flies. I will host . Any takers ?????

2pac aka Bruno

Let's make it interesting gentlemen

Ain't nuttin but a gangsta party

Me and acristic already have one of these.

half dozen adams and a half dozen globugs in the other team's colors.

Count me out-- I already have enough flies. :-D

But seriously, I have been in a severe tying slump. I tied nothing for the Jam, and I don't even have a single wooly bugger in my box. I'm taking my kit to the Jam since I'll be up there a week and a lot of rain is predicted, I hope to be able to keep up with my usage. If not Jonas will have a little extra pocket money next week.

Jack,

Same here man. I've only tied for swaps lately. I have been adding a few staples to the box, but I am totally underprepared for any kind of mystery hatch. Pray for no midges.

Here's to hoping the boxes get full at the jam.

I have just recently started getting into tying. I will puke if I have to tie those. Penn's will school you! I am not sure I took one on top in 3 whole days last year.

Count me in since it means some flies...and I don't have to do anything to get them but watch the games, drink some beer,and scratch my back with a hacksaw!!!! Pens in 6! I would like to request a black spinner with gold spent wings!

David,

Maybe you should get those wings in orange, for the Flyers will surely be "spent" at the end of this one!

JH

Back