Well lookie thar

Maurice

Maurice

Administrator
Staff member
I jist heard a rumble out my back door....seems a small zephyr is heading our way.

Maurices weather dream

Might need to roll your mouse button to blow it up a little.

I live near Spry and Red Lion is is my home streams headwaters. Could use a couple inches.

wish me luck!

Maurice

Its more like cracking and clapping here...sounds like the world is ending but not a drop yet...In Idaho we could count on covering forest fires tomorrow after stuff like this...C'mon rain already...

ma decks wet,.....

Lots of boomers here, (The dog is under my desk as usual), and a few sprinkles. Boy I hope we get something more than just a taste.

Rolf

M- I am pulling for ya. Only spit here in the south hills of Pittsburgh.

The line looks like it covers most the state. Unfortunately, looks like its moving too fast to make much of an impact. Cross your fingers.

What time was that from Alby...because it poured like heck here for an hour and a half...and there isn't even a color over my area. Not that much would have actually soaked in as hard as the ground is.

Tom,

Oops. Reading further they say it is the sum of the last 7 "hydrologic days". A hydrologic day ends at 12:00 Greenwich Mean Time or 8:00 AM Eastern Daylight. Check it again tomorrow morning.

Thats good, if I thought I hallucinated all that rain I might have to go and get another brain MRI this week.

IT was for long but there was a few like 10 minute passes here, but it was hammering down.

Just poured here in Pottstown at 7:20PM. Rained hard enough to clean the gutters out on the streets and drop the temp ten to fifteen degrees.

tomgamber wrote:
What time was that from Alby...because it poured like heck here for an hour and a half...and there isn't even a color over my area. Not that much would have actually soaked in as hard as the ground is.

In what area did it rain for an hour and a half? I like to fish where there's plenty of flow. Hides a lot of mistakes. :)

Here in Centre Cty, there wasn't much rain. Enough to settle the dust, that's about it.

Greensburg but the ground is so hard that rain is probably already headed for New Orleans.

Pouring in Philly. Sadly, I've gotta drive at least an hour to fish most of the better streams around here, so I have no idea if it's going to help my fishing out.

State College got pounded w/ rain and a little hail for about 10 min, but its not nearly enough to make a difference. The forcast calls for showers Thursday. We need inches!!

Accuweather says we only got a tenth of an inch. Seemed like more at the time...We had football practice yesterday and didn't even get muddy. Field went from concrete to wrestling mat from the rain..that's all.

http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?01558000

My rain gauge for Shippensburg only shows .04 of an inch. It looks like the mountains on both sides of the valley may have received more.

Back