Weekly Tying Session

M

mkoloch

I wanted to gauge interest in having a weekly, open, fly tying session during the Winter months. Although Winter is somewhat half over, this could still be accomplished and benefit everyone who would participate. For example, every Wednesday night 7:30 PM at ABC location and run it until daylight savings begins in early March.

Location would be the determining factor for many, plus schedule. If I was to organize, I would prefer something within 30 mins of Pottstown (19464). My initial thought would be a tackle shop, bar or another members facility. I do not have the means to host such a group or event.

Open to all skill levels of tying, no specific focus, whatever you want to tie (or not). Perhaps just getting out of the house, talking shop, enjoying company, adult beverage and away from the spouse/kids.

Not sure if something like this already exists. I am groups like trout unlimited and other private tying/fly fishing clubs host similar events.

I would like to hear feedback, interest or other similar ideas if they already exist.

After rethinking this, perhaps this should be in a different section until this is a confirmed event. Sorry, if the mods could move to the proper location.
Thanks!

Back