Water Master Grizzly Raft Package

chromefinder

chromefinder

used Water Master Grizzly one man raft excellent for river and lake fishing and adventure travel. The raft has an partial open bottom so you can just put your legs down and fish, it also has a seat. Weighing only 23 pounds and with the entire package at 40 pounds, this boat is extremely portable the whole package fits in the included dry bag /backpack and can fit in the trunk of your car or be checked as baggage when flying. With a carrying capacity of 500 lbs, it can hold its own in the roughest of conditions, giving you the comfort, stability, & carrying capacity of a full size watercraft. Dual air chambers with high quality valves, made with whitewater raft grade materials. Great for fishing trips to places like Alaska, Montana, BC Canada etc....

Package Cost over $1400 new

$550 Price Includes: Boat, drybag/backpack, soft seat, a pair breakdown of oars, oar extensions, a pair of kick fins, foot pump, repair kit.

watermastergrizzly_zpsdbbbae40.jpg

Is this raft still for sale?

I have decided to put this back up for sale...

I received a few offers last summer / fall but i didn't want to pack and ship this item so I decided to hold onto it but now it must go...

Pick up Only in Exton, PA $500

I'm all set for boats but this is a hell of a deal. Any of you Lehigh wade guys looking for something safe / sturdy to get you around on that ankle breaking river? This would be a good choice. Tell the Mrs its an early x-mas purchase.

Price Drop... $425 pick up only

re-posting this [color=CC0000]$425 takes it[/color]

used Water Master Grizzly one man raft excellent for river and lake fishing and adventure travel. The raft has an partial open bottom so you can just put your legs down and fish, it also has a seat. Weighing only 23 pounds and with the entire package at 40 pounds, this boat is extremely portable the whole package fits in the included dry bag /backpack and can fit in the trunk of your car or be checked as baggage when flying. With a carrying capacity of 500 lbs, it can hold its own in the roughest of conditions, giving you the comfort, stability, & carrying capacity of a full size watercraft. Dual air chambers with high quality valves, made with whitewater raft grade materials. Great for fishing trips to places like Alaska, Montana, BC Canada etc....

Package Cost over $1400 new

$425 Price Includes: Boat, drybag/backpack, soft seat, a pair breakdown of oars, oar extensions, a pair of kick fins, foot pump, repair kit. [color=CC0000]Pick up only Exton PA[/color]

watermastergrizzly_zpsj9uvjiil.jpg

how is this still here? if i lived anywhere near PA I'd be all over this deal. if u get the sudden urge to make a trip to kcmo with this let me know : ).

Back