Waders for Tall, Skinny Guy with Big Feet

P

ponner1us

Like the title says, these are impossible to find without going stout or king size, and I'm too skinny for those options, 6'2", 175lbs, size 14 feet. My feet are always going cold/numb while steelhead/salmon fishing, and I thing my waders are the culprit. Way too tight to wear even one pair of thick socks. Anyone know of any options that are reasonable? Simms does the custom job with the neoprene footies, but that adds $50 to waders that are way expensive to begin with. Thoughts?

Holy cow what wading shoes do you wear? I had to buy 14's for my 13 4E feet. anyway I tried some cheaper Cabela's dry plus waders that fit the rest of me but the feet were too small. I broke down and got the Simms G3 pant with bigger feet as a custom job. A lot of money but worth it to me. At least I'm comfortable now.

Im 6'2 210 Size 12 feet. I wear orvis waders, Silver label. They are comfortable to me at least. I haven't had any issues with cold feet yet.

Sal,
Actually size 13 feet but need the size 14 boots for the thicker socks, I'm thinking I might be able to find something that fits at the Lancaster show, hopefully.

Back