Video of me and my brother fly fishing, Little Pine Creek PA

L

LineDropper

Hello all...

I put together this short video (8 minutes) of me and my brother fly fishing Little Pine Creek near Waterville, PA.

It's my first attempt at something like this. I'll do better in the future.

You can check it out at http://www.youtube.com/LineDropper

Also, if you are looking for a place to take your kids --- we took our kids to Latimore Park (near Dillsburg) recently and it was a blast. They have a "kids only" section and it's fantastic for the little ones. Here is a pic of my daughter reeling in a big one and a pic of the fish she caught!

Good as dead.

Line Dropper,
I watched the video and have to admit that to me it seemed to be an 8 minute comercial. Congrats if that was the intention.

How many people have videos of themselves fly fishing any PA waters? Throughout the 8 minute video, our site name appears twice and it is mentioned only once. I genuinely thought people might enjoy to see video of guys fly fishing Little Pine Creek.

wait until my video editing is all finished. Then my video will be available for the viewing of fishing many streams here in pa,

I actually like the idea, and would do it more often if I wasn't woried about dunking the camera, I must have misread your motive.

I was thinking of making a PA stream video journal. May do it eventually.

Back