very upsetting

yea-who

yea-who

I need all fellow fly tyers to have a moment of silents for my vice. It was a good vice it came with a kit i bought a year ago for $50 bucks. i Don't want to talk bad about it but, it was not bulit for the amount of use it was getting. That was a good vice to start with. And also the terible timing 5 saturdays before the big day. i am a little heart broken over this yea it wasn't the best but its the one i learned on. i don't know if i can look at another one just yet to replace it (till pay day i don't want its spirit mad at me). By the way i just got home from Bowling and i bowled a 599 for a series of 3 games. i better pass out in bed before anything else goes wrong.

Friends and family would appreciate all cards and gifts to be held on to by the original owners till the moment of passing has set in.

I'd pay money to roll a 200 average. I hate bowling because I suck at it.

Now, if we're talking pool, I'll take on all comers.

Sorry to hear about the vise. I'm still on my first too, but I think it's time for an upgrade. Time for a Renzetti?

In high school i did the running thing soccer, baseball, basketball. did the high school all-star thing in soccer and basketball. but when i graditated way back in 98, i said "i'm done running". I golfed 3 yrs. in college and now a bar room at-a-leat. Pitch,darts,pool,fussball,quarters,and bowling.

Quarters, eh. I'm honing my skills with that one. I stink at darts.

I just upgraded to a Renzetti. If you want my starter vise, you're welcome to it.

yea-who wrote:
but when i graditated way back in 98, quote]

Way back.........HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still use mine for pike flies and large streamers.

I also use it for flies that require 2 vises, and as a holder to dry flies that have a thick coat of fingernail polish on them.

can't dry them with the broke vice. Teeth will not close. in sides stripped. there is no saving him. and trust me if i can't rig it to work my uncle can and there is no saving with out buying parts. and i'm not spending money on a vice that i got with a kit for 50 bucks. do the math the kit had all the tools except a whip finisher, stacker,& dubbing looper. 10 hooks of #10,#12,#14 Drys & also nymphs so there is 60 hooks i'm not going threw this. Basically it is not worth it.

Thanks for the offer ian, but i have to pass i want something that rotates and with small a small grip for #22-26 but also capable for larger streamers and bass bugs. So basically #4-26.

go with the anvil atlas, ..great vise, full rotary, c-clamp and pedastal. stainless stell with jaws that will handle #32 to #7/0 hooks.. 149.95

Back