Vaca in 2 weeks

A

Allmyne

just finished booking my vaca in 2 weeks, 3 days in provo utah to pick a buddy up, 3 days in big sky montana to get another friend 7 days in glacier nationla park montana, finishing in durango colorado for 3 days. think the ladies will be doing the spa thing as we fish. Will meet them for ****tails and dinner.

I sure hope you have a private jet. Sounds like a hell of alot of driving.

Provo to Big Sky is 500mi

Big Sky to Glacier is 400mi

Glacier to Durango is 1000 miles

1900 miles is a lot of ground to cover.

Good Luck

Awsome you are a lucky man. Sadly my vaca this year is to Ocean City, MD. Not quite the trout capital of the world. Last time this year I was wrecking trout in Idaho what happened.

It's called a plane. No driving but to and from to airport

Yeah I heard of those flying machines before.

Sorry about the comment a bad of work and the GF putting the stones to me. Seriously we are flying from place to place, GF wants a baby soon so need to get the westren fishing out of the way.

Hit a few hot springs and you might have one before you know it...seriously though...sounds like a great trip...doesn't matter whether you are flying driving or walkin' vacations are all too short.

One more thing...make sure you check on the fire situation before you go...You're heading out there during what compares to Florida's hurricane season for fires. I had to re-plan my whole trip a few years ago because 3 of the 4 places we had on our itinerary were a blazin...

No worries, have fun. Sounds like a blast.

Good luck and great itinerary! My cousin from Boston just got back on the 14th. He hit the South Fork, The Green, The New, The Madison and a few others. He said the flows and the bugs were both about 3 to 4 weeks ahead of where they usually are. A hot spring and early melt appear to be the culprit. You should be getting into hoppers though!

We are headed out to the Island Park area for some October trophy fishing. Looking forward to it.

Nice to see you over here allmyne! Same guy same screen name from the barn. I just found this place recently, its great

Timmyt good to see you on here. Alot of good info on this site.

Back