tying room / shop

sandfly

sandfly

Well here a few pics of my tying room and fly shop i'm building at the house.should be open after the 1st of the year.
the last pic is where the peg board wall with materials is going..15 x 10 not bad for a hobby room..

Looks great - lucky you!

nice room. after the muzzleloader season is over i will begin to build my fly tying / fishing / hunting / outdoor room.

I am envious, I don't have a full room, just about everything has to be kept in boxes and out of site. Especially with a dog running around.

whats nice is i can walk outside and get live hackle too. :-D

Chaz:

How does a dog play into a tying room

sorry henry no cree yet, mostly raising for eggs and meat..might try some breeding again..mostly for wet and hen backs..cree is about the hardest to get..if I do I'll be sure to save you some, if you come up...train the dog to stay out, i had a cat a few years back that would lay on my table and not touch anything..dogs should not get into your stuff..

Bruno, do you take smokey fishing too ?

Sandfly:

That's Bruno. Yes he does go fishing with me often. 100 lbs of Gratedane/ boxer clears a pool pretty fast;)

Probably not faster than 35 pounds of 4 year old thowing branches into a pool. :-o

congrats, that room is awesome looking..... :lol:

Wow! great room and hackle on the property. Pretty nice set-up!
coughlin

i go up your way at least a few times each year. after the 1st before i come up let me know how to get there. ill stop in and say hello and buy somethin from ya! hey maybe you can close for lunch,put up the famous gone fishin sign and we can hit a nice wild trout stream. let me know! i should be up the weekend after christmas and a few times in the spring and summer. later man and nice room! :lol:

SANDFLY,You are living my DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, the shop is on rt. 6 just past rt. 362 8 miles west of wellsboro..2nd house past church on right..
PH# 570-724-5261

Back