Tulpehocken TU Survey

jdaddy

jdaddy

Hi,

If you are a member of Tully TU #150 please visit the link below and let us know your thoughts via the survey. The purpose of this survey is to find out what our membership, now approaching 400 members, is looking for in the organization, as well as what skills they maybe able to contribute to the chapter. We are looking to really ramp up participation in both social and restoration activities.

If you have any questions on this survey or any other TCTU questions feel free to PM or email me and I will get the answers to your questions or get the appropriate party in contact with you.

http://www.tullytu.org/survey.lasso

Thanks

Jeff

Glad to see someone take the initiative on helping this stream instead of just *oops*ing about what it's not. I'm heading down there to fish later this week.

Gratuitous bump.

Anyone who has not had the time or inclination to complete this short survey, please do so. Even if it is to advise you have no interest in ANYTHING in the organization and you just joined to get the quarterly TU magazine or you simply want to only support national TU efforts, it would be greatly appreciated if you would let us know that. Honestly, no hard feelings at all and no-one will contact you otherwise if you have no desire to participate in the local organization, rather we are simply trying to figure out where we are with providing for local members and how we can improve.

Thanks

what the heck is up with the newsletter? :-?

I am not sure. I have heard it's ready for two board meetings. I will find out and let you know.

Sweet thanks! :)

I decided not to write anymore till I saw at least one finished product. I dont want the info to go stale....like hatches or conditions. Which it might be if they wait too much longer.

Guess ill start writing some more this weekend for the next one.

Sorry for the delay in getting the newsletter out. Work has had to take priority but I should be able to finish it this weekend.

I finally got to read the newsletter in a format other than on my iphone. Steve, the full color PDF format looks great and is well laid out! Brian, what can we say, but thanks a million for your written contributions! As a former newsletter editor for another non-profit, I can say that tracking down content is 75% of the job and you have certainly helped tremendously in that realm.
Thanks guys!

Back