Trivia

osprey

osprey

Was wondering who i should contact or what , on the old Yahoo chat (no longer available) there was a chat room that was an ongoing trivia game , the rules were simple , the person who gives the right answer gets to ask the next question , if no one gets the answer the asker asks again , this went on 24/7 , was pretty cool , was just wondering if we could do something like that on here , limiting our questions to fishing related ones?

If the topic if flyfishing-related, you can start a thread in the General Forum. Explain the rules of the game and see where it goes.

Interesting idea, however I think it would just end up being a contest of who is the fastest googler, rather than who actually knows the most useless trivia. Of course we could always use the Honor System, but I have to warn you guys, for some reason I always dominate games when the Honor System is involved. :lol:

JasonS..........first off , i don't think any info that would help a member learn something about fly fishing falls under "useless trivia" the TV show jeopardy , which was bottom line a trivia game , ran all those years 'cause it was also educational , fun , and people liked it and learned something. JackM if i'd do this in general fly fishing could it be expanded into fishing in general? Maybe the OT forum would be better? I'm kinda dum (make that real dum) when it comes to computer stuff , my daughters save my butt usually. Would it be possibile to create a new forum for trivia? Another thing to address JasonS............google takes time , in this game the first correct answer wins , has to be confirmed correct by the asker , and then the correct answerer asks the next question.

I don't support a separate forum for something that only requires a single thread to accomplish. Put it in the General Forum or OT, doesn't matter, I don't think anyone will object.

Back