Trico Mini Jam Saturday July 9 in Allentown

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all PAFF members, family, and friends:

It's time to announce the 2011 Trico Mini Jam on the Little Lehigh River in Allentown, Lehigh County. It will be held Saturday, July 9th and will be centered at the new Heritage Fly Shop (at the site of the former Little Lehigh Fly Shop). Gathering time is 7AM - yeah, I know that's early, but the hatch doesn't allow us to sleep in. We'll fish until noon, or so, and then head over to Cali Burrito for lunch. There's parking available at the fly shop, and overflow parking will be in the lot opposite the hatchery on Fish Hatchery Road.

Newcomers to fishing the trico hatch will be paired up with experienced fishermen - should be a good learning experience. Remember to bring your wading gear, as wading is now permitted on this stretch of water.

Refreshments will be available at the fly shop for a reasonable price - one dollar per bottle. Remember, the Allentown parks system doesn't allow alcoholic beverages, so plan accordingly.

Please post and look in the forum for more details here.
Looking forward to seeing old friends, and meeting new faces from the board!

Heritage Angler

View Larger Map

tocar
Great story, Greg. Looks like a mighty fun time was had by all.

peace-tony c.

Last edited:
JackM
Yes, enjoyable read and the photo gallery was great.

Last edited:
gulfgreyhound
Very nice post with great pictures. From all the grins it must have been a really memorable trip. I'm adding Michigan to my trip list. GG

Last edited:
David
Great story. Congrats to all on a successful trip. Some great fishermen with some nice fish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back